Construction management services are directed to Customers, who decide for selecting contractors for various work packages what is working in the situation where Client wants to have complete control over the cost of execution works and seeks for cost optimization by eliminating the assumed profit of General Contractor. Working in construction management formula allows for full control of scope of works, thanks to clear division of them between specialized contractors, obtaining market prices for the various works and, most importantly, the freedom of action and decision-making during the development.
Scope of works which we provide in Construction Management:
- Opinion and verification of building project/execution project and identification of solutions that generate unjustified costs, including with proposals for alternative solutions,
- Preparing an estimated valuation of works planned to be performer under the construction project;
- Opinion of the execution project and identification of solutions that generates unjustified costs, including with proposals for alternative solutions,
- Preparing detailed valuation on the basis of execution plan,
- Splitting the scope of works for the individual packages, for which, each Contractor will be selected, preparation of work schedule, contact work points designation,
- Organizing and preparing tendering process for individual Contractors for each scope of works with preparing the tendering materials for individual work scope, instructions for bidder with guidelines from Client and also conducting of tendering procedure in order to select contractors,
- Comparison, verification of correct valuation for works, analysis of tenders, selection of candidates for specified batches of work, that has been qualified for initial negotiations,
- Negotiations with Contractors, recommendations and selecting contractors for individual package of works,
- Participation in preparation works on building site, notifying the competent authorities of the dates of the works, obtaining statements and permits, cost and technical supervision at the stage of execution,
- Current verification of project documentation, cost and timeliness control, technical supervision, quality control of the works,
- Supervise the execution of works in terms of changes in tenant and investor perception works, acceptance of works and warranty service, inspection of an object before acceptance, receipt and verification of post construction documentation, final reckoning of works with each of contractors,
- Supervision over defects in time of warranty, participation in yearly inspections, supervising over clearing the defects found in the time of inspection.