This service is addressed particularly to owners of office and commercial buildings. We have a team of project managers who run a process of coordination of tenants’ construction works at each stage of a project, from a design stage to a final use of a building.
An integral part of this service is connected with minimizing costs while maintaining required quality and timeliness of arrangement works, satisfaction of a client and a future tenant, minimizing changes during a project and executing construction works in compliance with applicable regulations.
Depending on needs of a client, our company offers wide scope of services, including in particular:
- defining quality standards of finishing works of a building with regard to tenants’ areas and also common areas in consultation with a client;
- preparing and expressing opinions on a tenancy agreement;
- preparing, expressing opinions and accepting appendices to a tenancy agreement including scope of works attributed to both parties - a lessee and a tenant;
- expressing opinions on project documentation prepared by tenants and coordinating design works for individual tenants;
- planning a budget based on project documentation and unit prices negotiated with contractors;
- providing technical supervision over executed works within tenants’ areas (Supervising Inspectors) and coordination of construction works;
- coordinating a process of obtaining administrative decisions for managing construction works and using tenants’ areas;
- verifying as-built documentation prepared by tenants / contractors, transferring as-built documentation to relevant building authorities and tenants;
- making final settlement of a project;
- providing coordination and technical supervision over construction defects
Realizations: Fit Out Project Management